- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups of creamy caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Put the chicken breasts in your crockpot with about a cup of water. Put the lid on and cook for 4-6 hours, or until the meat can be shredded.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and drain the liquid. Shred the chicken and then return it to the crock pot.
- Toss the chicken with the creamy caesar dressing, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Taste and see if you want more of anything.
- Once everything is all mixed together, cover it again with a lid and cook for 30 minutes or until everything is nice and hot.
- Serve it hot on a bun with tomato and lettuce and a side of fresh veggies sticks and some baked chips. FANTASTIC!
Check out more great Recipes from dailydishrecipes!