An Amy Original
- 8 graham crackers, broken in quarters, divided
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (1.55 oz) Hershey bar, broken into 12 pieces
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (not parchment or waxed paper).
- Arrange all but two graham cracker quarters in a rectangle on the lined baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate using your preferred method (I use my double boiler, but you could also microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments).
- Once the chocolate is fully melted and smooth, pour it over the graham crackers, smoothing it evenly with a spatula. Some chocolate will go between the crackers and may go over the edges.
- Quickly pour the mini marshmallows over the melted chocolate. Move the tray to the refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate slightly. Preheat oven to broil.
- Remove the tray from the refrigerator and place it under the broiler (this is why we’re using aluminum foil instead of parchment paper!) Leaving the oven open a crack, broil the bark for 1-2 minutes, watching constantly, until the marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Remove the tray from the oven. Quickly place the Hershey pieces into the melted chocolate and marshmallow. Crumble the remaining 2 quarters of graham cracker into the melted chocolate as well.
- Return the tray to the refrigerator for 1 hour or until the chocolate is completely hardened. Break the S’more bark into smaller pieces. Serve cold and refrigerate leftovers.