Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Ball Recipe
By Tiffany Auvinen
I have served this delectable appetizer at many parties, and my friends just love it. I hope you do too! This makes a fantastic appetizer for any party you’re hosting. The omega-3 fatty acids in the salmon will surely make you rich with wisdom
- 250g Cream Cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 3 Chunks of Candied Smoked Salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, shelled
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Pinch of Paprika
- Crackers to serve with the cheese ball
- In a medium size bowl place cubes of cream cheese, chopped salmon and chives.
- With your hands, mash the ingredients together until blended.
- Form a round ball. Sprinkle the ball lightly with paprika.
- Heat butter in the frying pan and saute the sunflower seeds until lightly browned.
- Roll the ball in the cooled sunflower seeds.
- Serve with crackers.